Victorian Planning Authority 2022 UpdateRegister
The VPA released Precinct Structure Planning Guidelines: New Communities in Victoria in 2022 and wanted to work with key stakeholders to ensure site responsive outcomes meet the original intent of a PSP.
Some of these new initiatives and support materials you will learn about include:-
- Development of a Practitioners Toolbox of guidance notes to assist in the delivery of PSP targets.
- Updating the small lot housing code for lots under 300m²
- Updating design guidance for greenfield activity centres
- Development of a subdivision and housing typology book to help deliver revised density and diversity targets
- Other relevant VPA policies and frameworks, such as the Generally In Accordance Guidelines, Greenfield Subdivision Permits etc.
This is a tailored session for professionals working in the land development sector to help you understand how the updated Guidelines will impact you and your work.
It seems your browser doesn't support HTML5, so you will need to open this page in a new window.
Terms & Conditions
1. Refunds for Geospatial Council events are available up to seven (7) days prior. There are no refunds after this date, however registration can be transferred to a colleague. 2. Attendees at Geospatial Council events acknowledge they may be photographed and these images may be used by GCA on social media, our website or similar for marketing purposes. 3. Contact details (name, company and email address only) of event attendees may be provided to event sponsors for marketing purposes. Attendees will have the option to opt out of further communications.
Tue 15 March 2022
Fri 15 March 2024