Certification demonstrates you have the skills and competencies required to achieve the highest levels of professional expertise. GCA offers several certifications – hydrographic surveying, engineering surveying and geographic information systems.
When you gain your certification, you benchmark your knowledge and add value to your personal career development.
There are real career benefits in being formally recognised for your level of expertise:
- lead by example and be seen as a forward thinker
- attain an extra measure of credibility, respect and recognition
- provide your employers, clients and the community with professional assurance
Benefits to employers:
- increase the confidence your clients have in the company
- use certification as part of a career-development roadmap for employees
- reduce business risk with a well-credentialed workforce
Choose your certification path from the professions below:
Specialist Certification in Engineering Surveying officially recognises a person has the necessary knowledge and experience to competently perform engineering surveys and associated activities.
Specialist certification in hydrographic surveying is the official recognition that an individual possesses the necessary knowledge to perform hydrographic surveying tasks along with the demonstrated ability to apply that knowledge across various hydrographic disciplines.
The internationally recognised Geographic Information Systems Professional (Asia Pacific) (GISP-AP) Certification informs the general public and other professionals that your skills and expertise in spatial information and cartography are recognised at the highest level.